Advanced Window Glass Design performs all required calculations to design window glass according to ASTM E1300-09, ASTM E1300-12 and ASTM E1300-16. The Glass Association of North America (GANA) endorses Advanced Window Glass Design as being the best tool available to aid in designing window glass to resist wind and long-term loadings. Members of the GANA technical council served in program development and each now uses a copy of the program.
The below table describes the features of the Advanced Window Glass Design program.
- Analytical method for laminate thickness, non-PVB interlayers, duration and temperature changes
- Procedure for detailed insulating glass units (IGUs)
- Maximum principal stress calculations for rectangular lite units
- Ability to create load combinations
- Automatic software updates